8:20 AM. Following the car rider procedures, students may exit cars and enter the building.
8:25 AM. Students may exit buses and enter the building.
LUNCH & RECESS SCHEDULE
Kindergarten 11 :00 a.m. -11 :50 p.m.
Grade 1 11 :20 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Grade 2 11:40 a.m. -12:10 p.m.
Grade 3 11 :55 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Grade 4 12:10 p.m. -1 :00 p.m.
Grade 5 12:20 p.m. -1:10 p.m.
3:00 P.M. Dismissal Begins
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL INFORMATION
- Before & After School Care will be provided by Lafayette Family YMCA. Please contact the YMCA at 474-3448 for more information. Drop-off and pick-up for YMCA Before & After School Care is at door 8 behind the school.
- Parents who drop-off or pick-up their children must stay in the car rider line that begins by entering the driveway between Mintonye and Southwestern. The car line wraps around the building. Please do not park in the bus zone in front of the building during arrival or dismissal. This procedure keeps the kids on the sidewalks, and away from the buses and cars in the parking lot.
- Thank you for having your after school transportation plans made before the start of the school day. Otherwise, the number of calls we receive during the day asking us to give messages to children is more than we can handle.
- A note must be sent with your child and given to the teacher if you are deviating from your normal after school transportation plan. If there is no note, we will follow your child's normal after school plan. Phone calls to make transportation changes during the school day should be made in emergency situations only.
- If you are coming into the building during drop-off or pick-up times, please park in a space along the south edge of the front parking lot.
- In the event of a two hour delay, school starts at 10:25 a.m .. Dismissal time remains 2:55 p.m..